Welcome!


I'm Timothy. I am the owner of   Word of Life Records.

 This is not a regular record label.
 This  is what is called a, "Netlabel."
 In other words, everything is put out digitally. Everything is done for free and done without a profit in mind.
 The  goal is to preach Jesus to the masses.
 I wish to see people saved and one of the best ways to see this occur is through song.
 It becomes the gateway in which people hear the Gospel.
 Here at Word of Life Records, the goal is to   use Creative Commons as the bases for the music we release. With this being said, this site will host curated Creative Commons Christian music.
I am not looking to represent artists. You are your own entity.
 I have no contracts, no obligations and i am  simply looking to expose your music to a wider audience.
  What I am  NOT LOOKING For.
 1. Artists with a PRO. (Performance Rights Organization.)

 2. Artists using the traditional, "All Rights Reserved."
 3. Artists in it for the money.

 What I am  LOOKING FOR.
 1. Artists under Creative Commons or Public Domain.
 2. Artists putting out quality Christian/Gospel/P&W.
3. Artists looking to share the Gospel through exposing their music to a wider audience.

You don't have to be a good singer. You don't have to be a good player of your instrument of choice. You don't have to have polished vocals, recordings, and or instrumentation. I want to hear you as you are.
 If you are making music which gives glory to Christ and you wish to sign on with this venture, I Welcome your Email and I look forward to hearing from you.

 So, why Word of Life?

 Jesus is the Word and He is the Way the Truth and the Life.
 See? This label will partner with musicians/singers/rappers who glorifies Christ with their God given talent.


You are welcome to do whatever you want with your music. It still belongs to you. I am not evil. I don't believe in exclusive contracts.
 You want to make money with your music? Ok, fine, go ahead. You want to license your music to film/television? Awesome, go for it.
 I wish to host music here which gives God the glory and while I host for free, you are welcome to go out and do whatever else you wish to do with your music.  It belongs to you after all. :)

Nobody will tell you how to compose your music or how to produce it.
 Because I am a musician however, I might give you ideas and feedback. If you want help with it, let me know. I'm a songwriter myself remember.
 This is a collaborative effort.
 Sharing is Caring.
 Will you join me in proclaiming the Word of Life?